There for you both locally and internationally.
Dealers and manufacturers in 28 countries benefit from Bohnenkamp's product variety and its professional and cooperative services.
As a business group with regionally independent companies, we are the strong partner in your area. An international supplier network and large storage capacity guarantee high goods availability: regional logistics competence and experienced customer advisors in the local language ensure optimal support on site.
Bohnenkamp Northern Group
Bohnenkamp NG is a reliable contact for tyres, wheels and rims in the Scandinavian countries.
- Bohnenkamp A/S (Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Finland)
- Bohnenkamp Sweden AB (Sweden)
Bohnenkamp Western Group
The Western Group comprises six countries and nine locations, including the headquarters and founding site in Osnabrück.
- Bohnenkamp AG
- Bohnenkamp Suisse AG (Switzerland)
- Bohnenkamp Austria GesmbH (Austria)
- Bohnenkamp Benelux B.V. (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg)
Bohnenkamp Eastern Group
Following the acquisition of the small-tyre specialist Starco AG in 2016, Bohnenkamp is now spreading from Eastern Europe to the Pacific.
- Bohnenkamp OEM OOO (Russia)
- Bohnenkamp SIA (Latvia)
- Bohnenkamp UAB (Lithuania)
- Bohnenkamp OU (Estonia)
- Bohnenkamp IP (Belarus)
- Bohnenkamp TOV (Ukraine)
- Bohnenkamp Too (Kazakhstan)
Bohnenkamp South Eastern Group
Bohnenkamp has been represented in South-East Europe since 2005 with three warehouse locations.
- Bohnenkamp s.r.o. (Slovakia, Czech Republic)
- Bohnenkamp Sp. z o.o. (Poland)
- Bohnenkamp Kft. (Hungary)